积分

管理员

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2005-7-15 18:54:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多郧西好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Learning English can be like learning playing cards or any kind of games Imagine that if you don’t know how to play a certain game, you probably say to your friends “Ok, show me how to” And after having known the method and rules, without question you enjoy playing it Because you are using the same way you fiends are using to reach the same goal Learning English can be fun if you just take a simple reason—to communicate with the people who are using the same language; including communicating with the people through the books they wrote

Some say English is a pain They have been learning English for several years but English is still out of control I have to say they are using the way of “learning” instead of copying We are copy or imitate what we hear That is how we learned to speak our native language In a sense we are all monkey see, monkey do, monkey hear, monkey speak, monkey read, monkey…write? Right!!!

Can native speakers of a language make mistakes? Absolutely we made mistakes while speaking our native language—Chinese! We don’t feel terrible when it happens So is there any reason of you to fear someone would laugh at you? We are using the language to communicate and get fun, like playing games And enjoy losing face if it’s a part of speaking a foreign language Just relax! Just enjoy the game you are playing!

Great fun or great pain? It is totally up to you

Thanks for reading and please correct the mistakes for me if possible thanks!
要有思路 才有出路
要有创新 才有发展
要有重点 才有亮点
要有作为 才有地位

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

郧西论坛微信公众号
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表